The best cordless vacuum for pet hair is Shark ION F80 MultiFlex.
Pets are a blessing, but having one in your house comes with an inconvenience: shedding. When they shed, dogs and cats can leave their hair anywhere and everywhere, which can be a huge problem if you’re one to like keeping your house tidy and clean all the time.
Thankfully, taking care of such an issue isn’t that hard if you have the best cordless vacuum for pet hair.
#1 Shark ION F80 MultiFlex
- Powerful cordless suction for everyday dirt, debris, pet hair, and high traffic areas
- Upto 80 minutes of total runtime with 2 batteries in hand vacuum power mode; Vacuum, switch the battery, and keep going
- 2X Ion power pack system includes 2 removable, rechargeable lithium ion batteries and a charging dock
Shark has been in this industry for years, so it’s easy to see why one of its products tops our handheld vacuums list. The Shark ION F80 MultiFlex takes our vote as the best handheld vacuum on the pet market for several reasons, including the battery life, efficiency, and features.
Shark’s cordless vacuum scores the longest runtime on the market, as it can keep going strong for 80 minutes straight when using both of its batteries. That’s double the runtime offered by Shark’s previous model and over an hour of vacuuming, which is more than enough to cover the majority of your house.
Keep in mind that the 80-minute runtime performance was measured in the lowest suction setting and hand-vac mode. In other words, you probably won’t get to use it for that long once you use an attachment, max out the ION Boost mode, or vacuum a harsh surface.
Other features that we like in the Shark ION F80 include the MultiFlex functionality, which allows you to clean hard-to-reach spots and under the furniture. Couple that with the ION Boost mode that you can use to clean tight spots, and you’ve got yourself a powerful suction beast when it comes to pet hair cleaning.
For the attachments, the Shark ION F80 features a DuoClean cleaning head, which combines a soft brush roll for hard floors and a brush roll for carpets in one device. Changing the speed of the brush to match your needs is effortless thanks to the fingertip controls, which is a huge plus. The pet vacuum also comes with an eight-inch crevice tool and an upholstery tool, both of which can be used to extend usability.
Although the Shark ION F80 features three filters, none of them is up to HEPA standards, so keep that in mind if you have asthma or allergies.
The Shark ION F80 MultiFlex is an upper midrange handheld vacuum that offers plenty of cleaning power at a reasonable price. It’s also backed by a five-year warranty. What else could you ask for in the best handheld vacuum for pet hair?
- The Shark MultiFlex comes with two batteries that provide higher runtime – up to 80 minutes – when carrying out cleaning operations with the cordless vacuum.
- This cordless vacuum comes with Multiflex technology that enables users to bend the product’s wand to reach under furniture and difficult-to-reach places to remove pet hair.
- Customers can transform this product into a handheld vacuum, with the push of a button, to conveniently clean surfaces that are higher up.
- Customers can also fold over this product for compact storage when the vacuum is not in use.
- This cordless vacuum is relatively noiseless when in use, which is ideal for quiet neighborhoods.
- This cordless vacuum has a collection cup with a capacity of 0.32 Liter, which is unexpectedly small and has to be emptied frequently.
- The absence of HEPA-standard filters for the effective and complete removal of tiny dust particles and pet dander that usually trigger allergic reactions in humans.
#2 Tineco A11 Master Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
- High performance cordless vacuum for whole home use featuring a 450W motor and up to 120W of suction power for deep,...
- Includes 2 Full Size LED Power Brushes, specifically designed to clean hard floors and carpets. Effectively picks up all...
- Long-lasting battery delivers up to 50 minutes of uninterrupted runtime. A11 MASTER+ model includes 2 detachable...
Often, especially when it comes to pet vacuum cleaners, the cleaning rewards you reap for shelling out hundreds of bucks aren’t always met with enhanced cleaning capabilities. The bang for your buck usually happens in the budget vacuum sphere, and the Tineco A11 Master Cordless Vacuum Cleaner is the best example on that.
Weighing only 5.5 lbs when an attachment is installed, the Tineco A11 cordless stick vacuum cleaner is lightweight and easy to move around, making it perfect for ladies.
Although this pet hair vacuuming machine can work for up to one hour when both batteries are charged, activating the MAX mode will reduce the runtime to 15 minutes, which is still quite impressive considering the suction power that mode provides. Couple that runtime with the 0.6-liter capacity of the dirt cup, and you’ve got yourself a cordless stick vacuum cleaner capable of nailing every floor cleaning session, no matter how much hair or fur your pet sheds.
Unlike the Shark ION F80, the Tineco A11 handheld vacuum does feature a HEPA filter, making it suitable for kids suffering from asthma or allergies.
Now, for the price, one would expect at most a single crevice tool or two to accompany the vacuum, but that’s not the case for the Tineco Cordless Stick Vacuum A11. It generously comes with the most comprehensive set of tools and add-ons that you can get with a pet stick vacuum. Those attachments include a LED Multi-tasker power brush that’s suitable for all floor types as well as a LED Soft-roller power brush that you can use to remove pet hair from hard floor materials and large debris.
There’s also a crevice tool, mini power brush, 2-in-1 dusting brush, and a hair cleaning tool. This is a department in which the Tineco Cordless Stick Vacuum A11 obviously takes the lead.
Honestly, there is a lot to love in the Tineco A11 cordless stick vacuum, but we find the most impressive is the price and the set of attachments that come with the tool. For the budget-conscious consumer looking for the bang for their buck, this can easily be the best cordless stick vacuum for pet hair.
- Customers can choose between three different modes – Max, Power, and Gentle – to carry out various cleaning operations with this vacuum cleaner.
- Tineco Vacuum Cleaner comes with several different brush tools for cleaning different types of surfaces.
- The vacuum cleaner’s LED attachment is good for lighting up and cleaning poorly illuminated areas.
- With Tineco Vacuum Cleaner, customers can choose between trigger or continuous power mode for either intermittent or continuous cleaning operations.
- The Tineco vacuum cleaner comes with release latches that customers can conveniently use to change batteries, change attachments, remove filters and empty the vacuum canister.
- Customers claim that dirt tends to drop from this vacuum cleaner back onto the floor when not in use.
- Customer feedback suggests that this vacuum cleaner’s battery doesn’t last long enough to be effective when used for MAX cleaning.
#3 Tineco iFLOOR3 Cordless Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- VACUUM AND MOP TWO-IN-ONE – Vacuuming and washing floors at the same time, this cordless floor washer is an effective...
- FAST AND STREAK-FREE DRYING – With over 90% water recovery rate, iFLOOR 3 leaves your floors completely dry and...
- HANDS-FREE SELF-CLEANING CYCLE – Never touch a dirty roller again. In just one click, the unit auto-cleans the brush...
You need a vacuum kit that will clean every type of dirt and does not cause anxiety, especially in your pets. The Tineco iFLOOR3 cordless wet dry vacuum cleaner is lightweight and can clean hard floors.
This vacuum cleaner will take care of pet waste, pet hairs, dry and sticky dirt. It can be used on marble, linoleum, marble, vinyl, hardwood, stone, and laminate.
As mentioned, it works noiselessly, so your pets do not get scared. It is lightweight, cordless, and has a powerful 150W suction that offers up to 25 minutes of non-stop cleaning. It doesn’t leave behind any dirt or mess streaks.
It uses a one-touch cleaning system. The cleaner also has a clear digital display. The vacuum has a self-cleaning system, so the tubes and brush will always remain odor-free and clean. For best results, use Tineco cleaning products.
The fact that Tineco iFLOOR3 cordless vacuum cleaner doesn’t scare your pets or kids is a definite plus. It has no cords that you can damage and is lightweight. It cleans all types of surfaces and handles all kinds of dirt. The one-touch cleaning system makes cleaning more fun. Remember, use Tineco products for the best results and to avoid spoiling your vacuum cleaner.
- The vacuum cleaner comes with an innovative self-cleaning system that is effective at keeping the cleaner’s brushes and tubes clean.
- This Tineco vacuum cleaner features a low-noise and brushless digital motor that offers a quiet performance that is ideal for cleaning around the home without startling children and pets.
- The 2-in-1 design of this product makes it possible for customers to vacuum clean and wash different types of sealed hard floor surfaces at the same time.
- This vacuum cleaner comes with an advanced digital display that provides relevant information, such as the self-clean indicator, tangled brush indicator, and battery indicator, to users at a glance.
- The Tineco vacuum cleaner is easy to operate, even without looking at the instructions beforehand.
- This vacuum cleaner is not well designed to clean wall edges where its brushes can’t completely reach, leaving a gap of between 1 to 2 inches from the wall that is left uncleaned.
- Several customers claim that this wet-dry vacuum cleaner leaks dirty water when sitting upright and even when the water level is low.
#4 Samsung Jet 75 Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- 60 MINUTE BATTERY LIFE - Use your vacuum up to 60 minutes of uninterrupted cleaning before a recharge is needed or...
- ADVANCED PERFORMANCE - Clean hardwood, tile, and carpeting thanks to the vacuum’s 200 Air Watts of intense suction...
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN - Built to go around your home with ease at a mere 6 pounds, the Jet 75 makes it easy to vacuum...
The Samsung Jet 75 Stick cordless lightweight vacuum cleaner comes with a long-lasting removable battery. It has a 200W suction capability and a 180-degree swivel brush for easier cleaning.
This rechargeable cleaner lets you clean for up to 60 minutes uninterrupted. If the battery runs low, you can simply switch to a spare battery. It recharges within 3.5 hours and keeps up to 70% of its power for up to 5 years, even with frequent use.
It can also clean any type of surfaces like tile, carpets, and hardwood. It weighs about 6 lbs, so light that you can carry it around the house and clean high or low places easily.
The Jet 75 cleaner has a Turbo Brush, which can rotate up to 3,700 times in a minute. The flexible brush lets you clean all kinds of dirt in one cleaning swoop. The 5-layer jet cyclone filter system keeps the filter from accumulating dirt and pushes it into the dustbin.
Your pets will leave fur, dirt, and mud all over your house, even in hard-to-reach places. We believe that the Samsung Jet 75 Stick will clean all dirt in corners, under furniture, and even in higher places. The jet cyclone keeps the filter clean, so you don’t have to worry about the cleaner getting damaged. The removable battery pack with up to one hour of cleaning time is a welcome advantage.
- This vacuum cleaner’s turbo brush, with a 180-degree swivel, offers flexibility for cleaning dust, hair, and debris from multiple surface types.
- With a weight of just 6 lbs, the Samsung Jet vacuum cleaner is sufficiently lightweight for customers to comfortably handle and maneuver when carrying out cleaning tasks around the home.
- This vacuum cleaner’s 5-layer filtration system, which includes a HEPA filter, effectively captures pet dander, pollen, large clumps of dust, as well as fine dust particles.
- The Samsung Jet’s dusting and upholstery tool is effective at picking up dirt and pet hair from furniture.
- The vacuum cleaner’s different power options – Wet, Min, Mid, and Max – offer adequate suction to collect dirt or liquid in various situations.
- Several customers claim that the vacuum cleaner’s battery takes a long time to charge and only lasts for a considerably short period.
- Customers need to completely remove the vacuum cleaner’s canister to empty it of dirt.
#5 Tineco A10 Hero Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- High performance 350W motor provides powerful suction for deep, thorough, multi-surface cleaning
- Lightweight, cordless design easily maneuvers through every room
- Long-lasting battery delivers up to 25 minutes of uninterrupted runtime
If you like the Tineco A11 cordless vacuum reviewed above but find the price a bit high, then you might want to take a look at the Tineco A10 Hero – the A11 budget-friendly counterpart.
Despite its low price, the Tineco A10 Hero pet handheld vacuum packs a powerful brushless motor that can, when paired with the company’s 2000mAh detachable lithium battery, keep the vacuum going for 10 to 25 minutes of runtime performance depending on which power level you’re using.
The suction power can get to 110 air watts in MAX mode, which is enough to take care of all of your pet hair problems around the house, especially when the dustbin has a 0.4-liter holding capacity before needing to be emptied. All of that, without being too noisy or annoying.
The Tineco A11 Hero cordless vacuum is an affordable, powerful, and lightweight unit that can definitely be the best cordless stick vacuum for pet hair if you’re on a budget.
- The lightweight cordless design of this vacuum cleaner is convenient for users to maneuver when carrying out cleaning operations around the home.
- This vacuum cleaner can be converted to a handheld cleaner, with versatile equipment, for cleaning crevices and higher surfaces.
- The Tineco vacuum cleaner comes with three different specialized brushing tools for cleaning different types of surfaces.
- The cleaner’s 4-stage HEPA filtration system is effective at capturing the majority of dirt and dust particles to 0.3 microns.
- The Tineco cleaner comes with a one-touch button that can be triggered to conveniently empty the dustbin.
- Feedback from customers suggests that vibrations caused by lifting and dropping this vacuum cleaner cause dirt particles to fall out from the bottom of the vacuum where the roller is placed.
- Customers claim that dirt and dust tend to collect around the equipment’s filter rather than in the canister, and users will constantly have to stick their hands in the vacuum to pull out the filters, dirtying their fingers in the process.
#6 Dyson V11 Torque Drive Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
- Dyson's most intelligent, powerful cordless vacuum. Twice the suction of any cordless vacuum.
- Dyson technology helps create a cleaner, healthier home - Our vacuums and purifiers are scientifically proven to capture...
- Engineered for whole-home, deep cleaning. Suction power, run time and tools designed to deep clean your whole home.
The Dyson V11 Torque Drive Cordless Vacuum Cleaner is yet another cleaner that will keep your home free of pet dirt and fur. It has almost double the vacuum power of other cordless options.
The V11 runs for up to 60 mins uninterrupted. It uses its deep suction power for proper cleaning of your space. The cleaner head runs on high torque and can clean all types of surfaces with ease.
It is perfect for those without allergies as it traps 99.99% of particles, dust, and allergens. The cleaner can convert into a handheld option if you need to clean hard-to-reach areas or your car.
The cleaner kit comes with the head, mini motorized tool, crevice tool, multiple brushes, combination tool, docking station, wand storage clip, and charger. The kit lets you have an affordable, quick, and easy cleaning experience.
The fact that you don’t need to change the head to clean different types of dirt is very convenient. The Dyson V11 cleaner converts to a handheld if you need to clean dirt and fur from your car. You can clean for up to one hour with a fully charged battery and swap its battery with ease to continue cleaning beyond 60 minutes. It also sucks up to 99% of particles and allergens, particularly useful for those with allergies.
- This vacuum cleaner comes with an LCD screen that is handy when it comes to letting users know how much battery power is left on the equipment, as well as providing regular maintenance alerts.
- This product’s high torque head, with a Dynamic Load Sensor (DLS) system, is designed to automatically adapt suction and power to deep-clean different types of surfaces without users needing to change cleaner heads.
- The Dyson V11 comes with a docking station for easy charging of the vacuum cleaner and convenient storage of the machine’s extra attachments.
- Customers can convert this cordless vacuum cleaner into a handheld device for cleaning stairs, furniture, and vehicles.
- The Dyson V11’s advanced whole-machine filtration system effectively traps the majority of particles, dust, and allergens as small as 0.3 microns, making it the ideal cleaning equipment for those prone to suffering from allergies.
- The absence of LED lights on this cordless vacuum cleaner makes it difficult to effectively clean dimly lit areas.
- Several customers have bemoaned the poor customer service provided by the manufacturers of this cordless vacuum cleaner.
#7 Bissell 2252 Vacuum Cleaner
- EVERY PURCHASE SAVES PETS. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- SWIVEL STEERING FOR MAXIMUM MANEUVERABILITY. Makes cleaning around furniture and other obstacles easy. Filter...
- TRIPLE ACTION BRUSH ROLL. Loosens, lifts and removes embedded pet hair.
The Bissell 2252 vacuum cleaner not only looks stylish in a modern home setting, but it also performs even better.
With a plethora of convenience-focused features, such as the Multi-Cyclonic Suction System, Scatter-Free Technology and Swivel Steering, this vacuum is all you need to take care of all your dog hair problems – regardless of the surface, location, or how really tangled the hair has become.
Despite being a corded vacuum cleaner, we have included the Bissell 2252 model in this article. It’s worth a mention as this cleaner comes with a powerful suction that efficiently keep your bare floors free of any dog hair.
Thanks to its Multi-Cyclonic Suction System, the cleaner is able to separate dirt away from the motor and the filter, thus making the 1-liter dirt tank easier to empty and the suction components last longer.
When it comes to efficiency, the 2252 model sports a triple action brush roll designed to dislodge embedded dirt and tangled dog hair on fabric surfaces without causing any damage. With its swivel steering capability, cleaning edge-to-edge and hard-to-reach spots along the wall and their corners has never been easier with this unique brush roll design.
The Bissell 2252 model is a feature-packed corded vacuum cleaner that focuses mainly on efficiency, and its Multi-Cyclonic Suction System is the most significant piece of evidence on that.
- This vacuum cleaner’s swivel steering design offers users great maneuverability when cleaning around furniture and other obstacles.
- The vacuum cleaner’s dirt tank, located at the bottom of the equipment, can be opened with the press of a button, which makes disposal of collected dirt easier.
- The Bissell 2252’s edge-to-edge technology is effective for collecting dirt located along wall edges.
- The vacuum cleaner’s scatter-free technology ensures that users can collect pet hair and other dry messes on hard floors with little scatter.
- Machine maintenance is easy as this Bissell vacuum cleaner comes equipped with washable filters and a multi-level filtration system designed to ensure that the equipment’s filters stay clean for longer periods.
- Several customers claim that pet hair tends to clog up this vacuum cleaner’s belt, thereby causing the roller to stop spinning and start burning the hair, which in turn gives out a horrendous smell.
- Feedback from customers suggests that the extension wand for equipping the vacuum cleaner’s specialized pet tools is too short and inconvenient to carry out cleaning tasks around the house.
#8 Shark IZ363HT Stick Vacuum
- HYPERVELOCITY ACCELERATED SUCTION: Provides incredible cleaning performance in an ultra-lightweight vacuum.Specific...
- 50 MINUTES OF RUNTIME: Removable battery with up to 50 minutes of runtime measured at the hand vacuum in standard mode....
- POWERFINS BRUSHROLL: Continuous cleaning contact to dig deep into carpets and directly engage floors.
The Shark IZ363HT anti-allergen pet power cordless stick vacuum comes with a self-cleaning brush roll. It runs for up to 50 minutes when fully charged and comes with a removable battery.
The PowerFins brush roll also ensures continuous cleaning while remaining in contact with the surface. The brush roll’s self-cleaning capabilities ensure that no hair-wrap accumulates.
You’re assured of clean air in your home because the vacuum cleaner comes with a HEPA filtration and anti-allergen complete seal. This means that all types of allergens and dirt particles are captured.
The cleaner’s streamlined design has you covered if you need to clean underneath furniture and appliances. The cleaner becomes handheld for higher surfaces. It comes with an XL removable dust cup with CleanTouch Dirt Ejector. If you need to see dark spaces while cleaning, the cleaner has LED headlights.
With this Shark Vacuum, you are safe from allergens thanks to its HEPA filtration and anti-allergen complete seal. Your pooch’s hairs don’t accumulate around the brush roll. In addition, you can turn it into a handheld to clean your car and higher spaces. What We also like is the LED headlights to clean those dark corners.
- This stick’s vacuum HEPA filtration system and allergen complete seal mechanisms are both effective at cleaning up dust, pet dander, and other allergens.
- Customers can transform this stick vacuum into a handheld vacuum for above-floor cleaning.
- The Shark Vacuum comes with LED lights that provide illumination to facilitate the cleaning of hidden pet hair and dirt around the home.
- The vacuum cleaner’s removable dust cup design ensures quick and convenient disposal of dirt collected while cleaning.
- Several customers have left glowing reviews about this stick vacuum’s powerful suction and its ability to clean pet hair and other kinds of dirt from different surfaces.
- The top portion of the Shark Stick Vacuum is considerably heavy, which makes it difficult to control the cleaner on carpet surfaces and also ensures that the equipment can’t stand on its own without falling.
- The storage of this stick vacuum isn’t convenient, as customers have to disassemble the parts before properly storing the equipment.
Cordless Stick Vacuum For Pet Hair Buyer’s Guide
Just like with any cordless vacuum in the pets category, the first factor that you need to consider when looking for the best cordless stick vacuum is the suction power performance.
Not long ago, cordless pet stick vacuums weren’t that powerful due to their lightweight and slim profile. That’s why they were mainly used as secondary cleaning devices that clean up after their more powerful counterparts, upright vacuum cleaners. Today, pet cordless stick models pack enough power to take care of all of your dog fur removal needs.
To check the power of a stick vacuum cleaner, take a look at its specs, such as air watts and pascals, which will give you a clear idea as to how good the device will perform.
You also need to consider your flooring. Some cordless pet stick vacuums can work impeccably on any kind of flooring, while others can only remove dog hair from either carpets or hard bare floors. If you have different types of flooring around your house, make sure to look for a stick vacuum cleaner with adjustable suction.
As this is a comparison buying guide for the best cordless pet stick vacuum cleaners, we find discussing the battery life essential before making your final choice. There are two comparison factors on which you need to keep a close eye here: the charging time, and the runtime when the battery is fully charged.
As opposed to canister or upright cordless vacuums, which you can use by pushing the unit, stick vacuum cleaners are designed to be carried by the user. That makes the weight yet another essential performance factor to consider – one that will affect the maneuverability, comfort, and convenience of each model.
The best cordless stick vacuum for you should be one that you can easily carry around. It has to be lightweight with a slim profile. You also need to pay attention to the weight distribution, as a lightweight cordless vacuum where most of the weight is mainly at the furthest end of your hand wouldn’t be comfortable and easy to lift.
As a comparison, canister vacuum cleaners are generally bulkier and tend to be a tad more inconvenient as you have to drag the canister vacuum back and forth.
Some stick cordless vacuums feature a bagged dustbin. Such models are easy to maintain, as all you have to do is replace the bag whenever it fills up. The problem is that such a process isn’t exactly environmentally friendly, nor is it the cheapest.
Bagless models, on the other hand, come with a dirt cup, which you need to empty and wash when it fills up. Although that may seem an unnecessary endeavor, it’s the cheaper approach, as you don’t have to spend any extra penny on the vacuum cleanup after your initial investment. Besides, having a see-through dirt cup will allow you to asses when it needs emptying, which will help you avoid getting the cup clogged with pet fur and other particles and debris.
Now, which type should you choose as a pet owner?
Well, knowing that no day goes by without your pet shedding all over the place, getting a bagged stick vacuum can set you back a pretty penny in the long run, as you’ll have to change the bag quite often. That’s why we recommend going with such a model as your best cordless stick vacuum.
It’s worth noting that emptying the dirt cup of a bagless vacuum cleaner is effortless, as all you have to do is release the bottom of the container or detach it from the cordless vacuum. Easy peasy.
When you’re looking for the best cordless stick vacuum cleaner, you ought to search for one with a HEPA filter. HEPA filters can remove over 99% of particles that are 0.3 micrometers in diameter, making such filters essential if you or one of your family members has an allergy to dust and pet dander.
The attachment is the part that cordless vacuums use to pick up dirt, particles, and animal hair strands. While most models can comfortably handle dirt, dust, soil, and sand, dog hair can be a whole different ballgame for many of them.
Why, you ask?
Simply because short dog hair can easily cling onto all kinds of fabrics and furniture, while long hair gets tangled in the brush roll and clog up the cleaner. And you will need an attachment that can tackle both issues.
So, which attachment should you get to get rid of dog hair around your house?
Your best bet would be getting a brush roll or brush tool, as it features stiff bristles that can pull up pet hair easily.
Some pet cordless stick vacuums boast additional features that may or may not come in handy while you’re hunting pet hair around your house. These features include:
While it’s nice to have a cordless stick vacuum that doesn’t make too much sound, that would probably set you back a pretty penny. Besides, even the so-called “quiet” vac cleaners still produce some noise. The best solution is to acclimate your pets to the sound when you’re cleaning your house.
Some cordless vacuums can seal in the dust and pet dander when you remove the bag, which is a great feature to have if you or your family members suffer from asthma or allergies.
Wet-Dry Vacuum Capability
If you’re planning to use your cordless vacuum cleaner to clean up all kinds of messes created by your pet, such as fur balls, then getting a model that can handle wet-dry messes would be really convenient.
A cordless pet stick vacuum can be a handy add-on to any cleaning arsenal – especially if you have a pet that keeps shedding everywhere it goes. Although we would suggest getting any of the above products in a heartbeat, we highly recommend going with our top pick. It’s the best vacuum for getting rid of dog hair that you can get right now.
Not only does that vacuum model offer the longest runtime on the market and come with a plethora of features, but it’s also affordable and comes with an impressive 5-year warranty, which should give you some ever-wanted peace of mind when purchasing the best cordless vacuums for dog hair.