The best dog probiotics is Zesty Paws Probiotic Bites.
Did you know that billions and billions of bacteria live in your gut? Most are harmless, some are good and some are bad.
Having the right amount of good bacteria helps with your overall immune function, improving your digestion, and provides many other health benefits.
The same goes for your dog too! They have billions and billions of (harmless, good, and bad) bacteria living in their gut.
But sometimes, the bad bacteria outgrow the good bacteria – causing your dog to lose its appetite and resulting in intestinal upset.
That’s where supplementing your dog’s diet with probiotics will come in handy. Probiotics are commercially produced versions of good bacteria, which can be used to promote the growth of good bacteria in your dog’s gut.
Here are the best probiotics for dogs to keep your pooch’s gut health healthy. We have also provided a comprehensive probiotics buying guide – to help you to make an informed decision when looking for the best probiotics for your dog.
#1 Zesty Paws Probiotic Bites
- Support Fido's Tummy - These functional soft chew supplements have a base of pumpkin and papaya (sources of enzymes)...
- Features Clinically Studied DE111 Probiotic - This chewable functional supplement contains DE111, a clinically studied...
- Six-Strain Probiotic Powder Blend - These chewables contain six probiotics (live bacteria) that support gut function and...
If your dog suffers from frequent tummy problems or digestive distress, a probiotic can help to ease digestion and soothe the waste elimination process. Zesty Paws probiotic supplement is a perfect choice for dog probiotics.
This is an all-natural probiotic supplement that works perfectly for both large and small dogs. Each Zesty Paws probiotic chew contains 6 strains of probiotics (such as the Lactobacillus acidophilus, DE111, L. plantarum, L. brevis, L. fermentum, and L. lactis) and prebiotics as well as more than 3 billion CFU, which is almost the same as the number of CFU in other outrageously priced prescription probiotics.
This supplement contains pumpkin for better support of the digestive tract and papaya which helps in the digestion of fats and proteins. Both pumpkins and papayas help the dog digest and eliminate food efficiently. The probiotic dog supplement is perfect for dogs with picky food habits and has a tasty pumpkin flavor that your dog will love.
Is your dog a picky eater? Zesty Paws Probiotic Bites smells just like dog food and can easily be mixed with your dog’s favorite food. This is an effective probiotic supplement that you can rely on to make your dog feel at its best. The supplement is delivered in a delicious chew that your dog just can’t resist. It contains both probiotics and prebiotics to give your dog complete digestive support.
- Zesty Paws’ probiotic bites contain DE111, a clinically studied and researched Bacillus subtilis, which has been proven to support the proper functioning of the canine digestive system.
- These probiotic bites are specifically formulated to provide microflora support to help provide relief to pooches suffering from conditions that trigger gastrointestinal distress in dogs, such as gas, bloating, and constipation.
- The pumpkin and papaya ingredients contained in this Zesty Paws product are natural sources of enzymes that are beneficial to a pooch’s bowels.
- In addition to providing digestive support, some of the ingredients contained in this canine probiotic product – DE111, Lactobacillus acidophilus, L. plantarum, L. brevis and L. fermentum – help fortify and strengthen a dog’s immune system and make it easier for the pooch to fight off diseases.
- These Zesty Paws probiotic bites feature a texture that pooches of different sizes can comfortably chew on and ingest.
- This product may not be suitable for pooches that are picky eaters, as there are several reports of dogs with no previous history of food pickiness refusing to eat the bites.
- Several customers have reported that their pooches developed serious cases of diarrhea after consuming this Zesty Paws product.
#2 PetVitalityPRO Probiotics
This is another popular probiotic for dogs that is available as a delicious nutritional supplement chew. In your dog’s mind, the probiotic will feel and taste the same as its usual treat. The PetVitalityPRO is a soft duck-flavored chew that contains more than 20 active ingredients.
It even includes a green superfood formula. Your dog will gladly eat up this delicious canine nutritional supplement with pleasure. If for any reason your dog looks like it’s not interested in the treat you can simply crumble the probiotic supplement and mix it with the dog’s food.
The PetVitalityPRO strengthens your dog’s gastrointestinal health with beneficial bacteria, boosts its immune system, and restores the dog’s stamina and energy. It is also an effective treatment for dog skin infections, urinary tract infections, and allergies.
The supplement has 4 billion probiotic CFUs which help to maintain the health of your dog’s gut. It also helps in preventing excessive gas, bad breath, and other dog infections. The supplement is available in jars of 60 and 150 chews to match your needs and budget.
PetVitalityPro contains a perfect blend of ingredients that creates a healthy treat for your dog. The supplement comes with a 60-day risk-free money-back guarantee. It has a pocket-friendly price too.
- This canine probiotics product from PetVitality contains live and viable probiotic microorganisms with FOS and nucleotides, as well as natural enzymes that combine to improve the pooch’s digestive health.
- The antioxidants contained in the PetVitalityPRO probiotics provide support for the canine immune system.
- This canine probiotics product is packed with nutrients that are effective for providing aging pooches with the support needed for vital body systems to continue functioning optimally.
- PetVitalityPRO probiotics are manufactured in an FDA-approved facility located in the United States and tested by independent labs to verify purity and safety for consumption by dogs.
- The PetVitalityPRO probiotics are produced in small batches to ensure that only fresh products are delivered to customers.
- This canine probiotics product occasionally contains chews that are too hard and too large for dogs to conveniently eat.
- Some dogs have reportedly refused to eat these probiotic chews because they didn’t like the product’s flavor.
#3 Purina Pro Plan FortiFlora Dog Probiotic
- One (1) 30-Count Box - Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Probiotics Dog Supplement, Fortiflora Canine Nutritional...
- Probiotic recommended by veterinarians (Kynetec, Probiotic Recommendation Study, March 2019)
- A Probiotic supplement for the dietary management of puppies and adult dogs with diarrhea
The Purina Pro Plan FortiFlora Dog Probiotic is available in pre-measured packets for easy dispensing. It is one of the simplest ways of ensuring that your dog gets its daily dose of probiotics. This supplement helps in reducing health issues in dogs such as diarrhea, gas, and infections.
Purina Pro Plan FortiFlora Dog Probiotic is also quite easy to use. Just open up the packet and sprinkle the content over your dog’s food. Most dogs like its taste.
If your dog has suddenly developed diarrhea after a change in its diet, stress due to change in its environment, or after antibiotic therapy, these probiotics for dogs with their beneficial bacteria strains can be of great help to its digestive health.
The Purina Fortiflora canine probiotic is an easy to dispense probiotic supplement as it comes pre-packed in small packets. The supplement is easy to mix with dog food. It is recommended for dogs with diarrhea and other gastrointestinal health problems.
- The Purina Pro Plan canine probiotic is specially formulated with live microorganisms that help promote the growth of healthy intestinal microflora.
- The proprietary microencapsulation process utilized in manufacturing this canine probiotic product helps ensure that active ingredients remain stable when exposed to adverse natural conditions.
- This product comes in powder form and can be conveniently administered by sprinkling it onto dog food or water and mixing it before serving.
- This FortiFlora product is devoid of artificial additives, preservatives, flavors, and other ingredients that are generally unsafe for pooches to consume.
- Purina’s Pro Plan probiotic is formulated and suitable for use with dogs of different ages, breeds, and sizes.
- Some pooches have reportedly developed allergic reactions that resulted in them losing hair after consuming this canine probiotics product.
- A considerable number of customers have reported that consumption of the Purina Pro Plan probiotics caused their pooches to develop diarrhea.
#4 Dr. Mercola Complete Probiotics For Pets
- Each Container of Complete Probiotics, for Cats and Dogs Contains 3.17 oz (90 g)
- Following Dr. Mercola’s belief in providing the best quality products, this product is non GMO, Gluten Free, and Soy...
- Our Complete Probiotics for Pets provides your cat or dog with 38 billion CFU beneficial bacteria from 14 carefully...
This is a natural bacterial probiotic for both dogs and cats. It is a complete dietary supplement from Dr. Mercola and is formulated to promote gastrointestinal health in dogs and cats using 14 probiotic strains. It works by enhancing your pet’s gut flora, intestinal tract, and immune system with live bacteria strains.
The supplement also helps to increase nutrient absorption. It has a healthy balance of microorganisms to treat GI problems and boost nutrient absorption.
Each serving has 58 billion healthy bacteria to keep your dog energetic at all times. Keep your pet healthy, happy, and free of allergies with Dr. Mercola Complete Probiotics for dogs and cats.
Give your dog the energy it needs with this completely natural product by Dr. Mercola. It uses ten strings of beneficial bacteria to boost your pet’s digestive health and gastrointestinal immune system. It is also easy to mix in dog food.
- Dr. Mercola’s probiotics contain 14 different probiotic strains, as well as 38 billion colony-forming units per serving to guarantee potency and promote optimal digestive health for dogs.
- This canine probiotic formula contains ingredients that provide an atmosphere that is conducive for healthy bacteria to grow and thrive in a pooch’s gut.
- Dr. Mercola’s blend of probiotics is formulated to support the formation of lactic acid needed to maintain a proper digestive process and ensure that a pooch’s colon pH balance remains at a healthy level.
- In addition to supporting healthy digestion, this Complete probiotics product promotes normal detoxification processes that are vital for supporting canine immune health.
- The powder form of this canine probiotic can be easily mixed into dog food and is suitable for consumption by dogs of all breeds and sizes.
- Multiple customers have reportedly received products that were close to expiring and becoming unfit for canine consumption.
- Some customers have also bemoaned the relatively small quantity of probiotic powder they received, considering this product’s pricing.
#5 Pet Ultimates Probiotics For Dogs
- Better Health for your Best Friend: Whether your dog has always struggled with digestion issues, or just needs a little...
- Ultra-Concentrated Dog Probiotic with More Species: Each tasty scoop of our pet probiotics for dogs is custom formulated...
- None of the Bad Dog Stuff: Don't fall for foreign-manufactured dog probiotics and digestive enzymes using sugar, grain...
If you are looking for an impressive number of gut-friendly microorganisms in a single dog probiotic supplement, then the Pet Ultimates Probiotics for Dogs is your best option. It has 22 strains of probiotics species and around 2 billion colony units in each scoop of the powdered supplement.
The supplement is a tasteless powder that dispenses easily within seconds. Your dog will not even realize there’s something extra in its food. It would just get healthier with every meal.
Pet Ultimates Probiotics contain beneficial bacteria that helps in the treatment of digestive problems including gas formation, bad breath, and even skin conditions. Most of these problems usually disappear after a few weeks of giving your dog the supplement.
It comes in tasteless powder form which eliminates choking risks and the tedious efforts of feeding tablets to your dog. It has 22 different species of probiotics and is a healthy option for your dog.
- Pet Ultimates’ probiotics product for dogs contains 22 different species of healthy microorganisms that play a crucial role in maintaining canine gut and digestive health.
- This canine dietary supplement is manufactured without additives, preservatives, and filler ingredients that can either be harmful or have no notable nutritional effects on a dog.
- This Pet Ultimates probiotics product comes in a tasteless powder form that can be conveniently administered by mixing appropriate amounts in a pooch’s meals.
- Pet Ultimates canine probiotics supplements are produced in a certified GMP lab located in the United States, with ingredients gotten from reputable sources around the country.
- In addition to promoting canine gut health, this dog probiotics product contains ingredients that help to minimize excess shedding and maintain a healthy skin appearance for pooches.
- Several dogs have reportedly developed varying degrees of allergic reactions to some of the ingredients contained in this canine probiotics product.
- The lack of a measuring scoop in this package makes it difficult for some customers to administer the recommended dosages of the Pet Ultimates probiotics powder.
#6 NUSENTIA Probiotic Miracle Dog Probiotics
- The Original probiotics for dogs and cats. 360 scoops per jar. (that's 360 Billion CFU per jar). Great value for large...
- The #1 TRUSTED PROBIOTICS FOR PETS: 12 years of consistent, Natural results combatting dog diarrhea, loose stool, yeast...
- VET Recommended - No rice. No Maltodextrin. Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Non Dairy, No Soy, No Fillers, No Flavorings,...
Are you looking for a budget-friendly probiotic for your dog? The NUSENTIA Probiotic Miracle Dog Probiotics supplement is an effective and affordable dog probiotic option. It is available in powder form. The supplement can be used by dogs and cats, which makes it a perfect option for multi-pet households. It has a stable shelf life too.
Each scoop of the NUSENTIA Probiotic Miracle Dog Probiotics supplement provides around 1 billion CFUs of beneficial bacteria, which deliver effective results. It is one of the most effective yet affordable solutions for dog digestive and gastrointestinal problems today. It also comes with a huge number of servings to last you for a long time.
We like this product simply because it’s the perfect formula for small pups, helping them to eat more solid foods. This product mixes well without any lumping.
- NUSENTIA’s dog probiotics contain six thoroughly researched bacterial species that are pivotal to the maintenance of an optimal balance of healthy flora in a pooch’s digestive tract.
- This canine probiotics product is also formulated to reduce and eliminate cases of bad breath in a dog.
- The NUSENTIA Miracle’s blend of probiotics is manufactured and suitable for use for dogs at different stages of life.
- The ingredient list of NUSENTIA’s canine probiotics is devoid of sugar, soy, wheat and animal by-products that are generally considered to be unsafe for consumption by a dog.
- NUSENTIA Probiotic Miracle is manufactured in a GMP-compliant facility located in the United States to ensure the production of supplements that can be safely consumed by dogs.
- Several customers claim to have received NUSENTIA canine probiotics packages that were close to expiring and becoming unsafe for consumption by a dog.
- Multiple customers have received NUSENTIA probiotics packages that didn’t come with a scoop, as advertised, thereby making it difficult to administer the recommended amounts of the powder to a dog.
#7 Rx Vitamins Essentials
- Probiotics are good bacteria that might work to inhibit the growth of potentially harmful bacteria in the digestive...
- Rx Biotic Powder product may help address certain symptoms associated with digestive discomfort‚ such as mild...
- The recommended serving size of one to four scoops daily‚ each container of Rx Vitamins for Pets’ Rx Biotic Powder...
This is another effective probiotics supplement that helps to prevent the growth of potentially harmful bacteria in your pet’s digestive tract. It’s available in powder form and is easy to administer in pet food. The probiotic helps to address most symptoms associated with gastrointestinal discomforts such as vomiting, diarrhea, and constipation.
Each container of Rx Vitamins probiotics powder will last for about 3 to 12 weeks depending on the number of scoops you feed your dog or cat every day. The recommended dosage is normally 1 to 4 scoops per day. This is a strong supplement that contains fructooligosaccharides which help to stimulate the growth of useful bacteria in your dog’s gut. It doesn’t contain artificial flavors and additives.
Rx Vitamins Essentials is a great probiotics supplement that helps to prevent potentially harmful bacteria from growing in your pet’s digestive tract. The supplement doesn’t contain artificial flavors and other additives that could potentially affect your dog.
- This canine probiotics product contains four major probiotic bacterial strains and two major prebiotics, all of which work together to strengthen a dog’s immune system and promote overall well-being.
- Rx Vitamins Essentials is approved by the National Animal Supplement Council for quality and effectiveness in stopping the growth of harmful bacteria in a pooch’s digestive tract.
- In addition to hindering the growth of potentially harmful bacteria, this canine probiotics product from Rx contains ingredients that trigger the formation of healthy probiotic bacteria in a dog’s gut.
- Rx Vitamins Essentials is manufactured in powdered form, and the product package comes with a 1/8 teaspoon scoop that makes it easier for customers to serve the appropriate dosages of the probiotics to their dogs.
- This probiotics powder is produced without artificial additives, flavors, and other ingredients that typically trigger gastrointestinal upsets in dogs.
- Some customers have reported that there were no noticeable changes in their dogs’ conditions, even after using this product for a considerable period.
- The price of this canine probiotic product is on the high side, considering the quantity of powder that is provided.
#8 Nutramax Proviable Probiotic Supplement
- Digestive Health Support for Dogs and Cats: Proviable, a multi-strain probiotic supplement for dogs and cats, contains 5...
- Prebiotics to Support a Healthy Microbiome: Proviable contains prebiotics to encourage the growth of the beneficial...
- A Healthy Gut Supports Overall Health: Probiotics help support intestinal health after imbalances have occurred, such as...
Nutramax Proviable probiotic supplements contain 7 key strains of probiotics (includes Enterococcus faecium). They help to treat bad breath in dogs, yeast infection, diarrhea, and other digestive issues in pets.
They are safe and effective in providing your dog with sufficient amounts of good bacteria to help the dog fight allergies and diseases. It also helps dogs get more energy and feel vibrant all day.
It is a highly rated probiotic supplement, with more than 2,500 five-star reviews on Amazon. Many dog owners have praised the Nutramax Proviable supplement for being able to cure their dog’s occasional bowel upsets.
Packed with both probiotics and prebiotics, the Nutramax Proviable helps to maintain intestinal balance during times of dietary indiscretion, dietary change, or stress-induced by travel or kenneling.
- Nutramax’s health supplement for dogs contains seven different key species of probiotics that are effective at restoring optimal intestinal microflora balance.
- The inclusion of prebiotics in this canine formula also facilitates the growth of beneficial microorganisms within a pooch’s digestive tract.
- Nutramax’s probiotic supplements come in capsules that can either be administered directly or opened to sprinkle and mix the contents with a dog’s food.
- This probiotics supplement product contains over 5 billion colony-forming units that are crucial for maintaining intestinal balance during notable periods such as dietary changes or dietary indiscretion.
- This probiotic supplement is suitable for use by dogs of different breeds and sizes that are at various stages of life.
- There are concerns over this product’s quality control processes, as several customers have reportedly received capsules filled with colored, rather than white, powder.
- Multiple dogs have reportedly thrown up and developed diarrhea after consuming this probiotic supplement.
#9 Hyperbiotics PRO-Pets
- 5 Targeted Probiotic Strains: Multiple ingredients for immune system support! Our formula includes 500mg of EpiCor. It...
- An Easy Regimen and Convenient: Hyperbiotics Immune delivers a time-released and bioavailable version of Echinacea and...
- Formulated For Your Needs: Did you know that 80% of your immune system is in your gut? With this proprietary delivery...
This is another probiotics for dogs and cats that’s quite easy to swallow. It has six strains of probiotics and claims to be 15 times better than the other probiotic supplements.
It’s designed to improve the life of your pet, support the pet’s digestive health, and support the pet’s energy levels, healthy joints and bones, strength and vigor. It helps in promoting better nutrient absorption and tastes great for your pet too.
Hyperbiotics PRO-Pets is an effective probiotic supplement designed to boost your dog’s health. It’s an all-natural lactose-free and gluten-free non-GMO supplement with 6 strains of probiotics.
- Hyperbiotics canine probiotics contain six targeted probiotics strains and over three billion colony-forming units per pearl to provide support for and ensure the proper functioning of a dog’s digestive system.
- This canine supplement product from Hyperbiotics contains microorganisms that are slow-released over 8 to 10 hours, thereby ensuring that they can bypass and survive stomach acids before landing onto the intestinal tract where they are most effective.
- This canine formula is devoid of yeast, soy, sugar, artificial flavors, preservatives, and other ingredients that can be detrimental to a pooch’s overall well-being.
- The small-sized pearls of this Hyperbiotics PRO-Pets product are easy for dogs to swallow, and they can also be conveniently mixed with dog kibble.
- Hyperbiotics’ canine supplements are manufactured in a GMP-certified facility in the United States with various tests for quality control and safety carried out on products before they are packaged and shipped for delivery.
- Multiple customers have claimed that this product wasn’t effective in relieving their dogs’ digestive issues.
- Despite the small sizes and special beef flavor of this Hyperbiotics product, some picky pooches have reportedly singled out and refused to swallow the pills.
Dog Probiotics Buyer’s Guide
Probiotics are living good bacteria that assist your dog in developing and maintaining a healthy digestive system and stomach. We often consider bacteria as unhealthy organisms that can cause problems in your body or your dog’s body. However, most vets recommend the use of probiotics to help your dog deal with a wide range of health issues such as intestinal infections, diarrhea, and many other health issues.
What Are The Benefits Of Probiotics?
Here are some of the key benefits of probiotics for your dog:
Treatment Of Irritable Bowel Syndrome And Intestinal Inflammation
Intestinal inflammation usually results from irritable bowel syndrome mostly caused by toxins that irritate the dog’s intestines and colon lining. The problem can be mitigated by introducing live cultures of useful bacteria to suppress and eliminate the activity of these offending microorganisms. You can do this by giving your dog probiotics that produce SCFAs.
Boost Your Dog’s Immune System
Probiotics are immune boosters and help to maintain your dog’s well-being. The digestive tract of your dog is aligned with lymph vessels that carry different types of disease-fighting cells. The cells fight pathogens including bacteria and viruses present in the gut.
They, however, can only fight the pathogens if the good health of the intestinal wall is properly maintained. Probiotics help to improve the integrity of the intestinal wall lining and boost the function of lymphatic cells. This helps to improve the dog’s immunity system.
Prevent Infections In The Dog’s Urinary Tract
As stated above, probiotics help to improve your dog’s immunity system by strengthening the gut’s walls and the lymphatic vessels. Viruses and bacteria residing in the gut cannot enter the lymph and the general circulation. Without such protection, harmful microorganisms can easily circulate through the kidneys and attach to the urinary tract causing serious infections. Probiotic supplements help to prevent such urinary tract infections.
Reduce Or Eliminate Allergic Reactions
When the activities of microorganisms in the dog’s body are eliminated or reduced, the immune system is further strengthened and allergic reactions are significantly reduced.
Probiotics strengthen the intestinal linings and reduce contact between allergens and hyperactive immune system cells in the dog’s gut. This helps to reduce and eliminate allergic reactions caused by unfamiliar or offensive ingredients in the dog’s diet.
Eliminate Stomach Upsets After Changing The Dog’s Diet
Your dog is likely to suffer stomach upsets when you switch its usual diet. This might happen if you don’t transition between the two diets gradually to give the dog ample time to adjust to the new diet. Abrupt changes in the dog’s diet can eliminate useful bacteria in the intestinal tract and cause excessive gas or diarrhea.
When you give the dog probiotic supplements while switching foods, it is more likely to maintain good health while making the diet transition.
Improve Your Dog’s Skin And Coat Health
When you feed your dog with probiotic supplements, you help to keep his digestive tract healthy and functional, which also helps to improve the dog’s skin and coat condition.
Probiotics eliminate the chances of harmful bacteria colonizing the dog’s skin because there will be fewer bacteria in the dog’s digestive system. The dog’s skin and coat will remain healthy at all times.
Factors to Consider When Buying Probiotics for Your Dog
Dog probiotics come with different ingredients and different health benefits. Finding the right probiotic product for your dog can be an overwhelming task given the huge number of such products available on the market today.
Here are some of the key factors to guide you when looking for the best probiotic product for your dog.
Health Benefits Claims
All probiotics are manufactured to boost your dog’s digestive and intestinal health. Some provide better health benefits than others. It will, therefore, be important to check the exact health benefit the probiotic product has before buying it.
Most probiotics improve your dog’s gut health and reduce diarrhea and constipation. There are other advanced probiotics with microorganisms that help to prevent vomiting, limit gas, and give your dog healthier and shinier skin.
While looking for health benefits, avoid going overboard by buying probiotics with too many ingredients that could be harmful to your dog. Just look for a product that’s beneficial to your dog’s health and well-being.
Capsule VS Powder Form
The first thing you need to consider is how you will serve the probiotics to your dog. Different dogs have different preferences.
For instance, some dogs will not eat anything served in pill form so buying probiotic capsules will definitely not work. You can disguise the probiotic by mixing it with your dog’s food.
Probiotics for dogs are available in capsule or powder form. Capsules can be mixed in the dog’s food or opened and sprinkled in the food. Powder probiotics are easier to serve because they are usually odorless and flavorless. If your dog is a picky eater, you may need to go for probiotic products that are available in powder form.
Allergy-Friendly To Your Dog
Check if your dog has an allergic reaction to any of the probiotics’ ingredients. You don’t want to cause more problems for your dog while trying to solve one problem.
For instance, avoid probiotics that have wheat or dairy ingredients which can aggravate reactions if your dog has food allergies. Check the ingredients carefully and confirm that the product is allergy-friendly before you purchase.
Look for key phrases such as gluten-free, wheat-free, and dairy-free. There are probiotics for dogs that come with natural ingredients including grass which may not react well with your dog.
Number Of Servings Per Package
There isn’t an exact formula for the right size or package of probiotics that work best for all dogs. Usage depends on how many times you’ll feed the supplement to your dog each day.
Probiotics in powder form provide more servings in each package and will, therefore, last longer. Powder servings can be adjusted easily and even save you money in the long run. However, probiotics in capsule form tend to be cheaper when you buy them in bulk.
Does The Manufacturer Offer A Money-Back Guarantee?
Most probiotic products are comparatively pricey. It’s, therefore, important to ensure that the product delivers the promised results or you will end up feeling cheated.
So look for a probiotic product that comes with a solid money-back 100% satisfaction guarantee from the manufacturer. Most brands provide a 60-day money-back guarantee while others offer guarantees of up to 90 days.
However, your buying decision shouldn’t solely depend on a money-back guarantee but on the quality and benefits of the product.
Your dog will benefit from a probiotic supplement in more ways than one. You can give the probiotic to your dog to keep it healthy or to solve digestive and intestinal problems.
There are different probiotic products on the market today, but our top pick for the best dog probiotic product is the Zesty Paws Probiotic Bites with Natural Digestive Enzymes Chews. It’s the best option for dogs with GI tract and immunity problems.