The best long-lasting dog chews is Sancho & Lola’s 12” Bully Sticks.
It’s no secret that dogs love to chew. The most difficult part for any pet owner is to find the best long-lasting dog chew and one that the pooch will actually enjoy.
Chews are essential in overall dog care. They are designed to help with dental hygiene, enhance the uptake of natural minerals into the dog’s body, and of course, keep the pooch busy.
Chews are sold in a wide range of brands. These products are rated based on how hard they are to chew, their taste, and how natural they are. Well, in case you are already having trouble picking up the best chews for your pet, we may be able to help.
Here’s our list of the top 11 best long-lasting dog chews in the market right now.
#1 Sancho & Lola’s 12” Bully Sticks
- HAND-WEIGHED: Our grain-free bully sticks are hand sorted & packed by weight to ensure consistency. Bags will contain...
- MADE IN USA (processed, inspected and packed) in our facilities in Texas and Nebraska. Farmed in strictly in North and...
- COMPLETELY NATURAL: One Ingredient--beef. No fillers or dyes so colors will vary as they do in nature. Moderate odor...
Sancho & Lola is a major dog food brand with a stunning reputation for delivering high-quality products. Their bully sticks are no different. They are all hand-selected and packed directly. This gives the sticks a lot of consistency in terms of taste and texture. The products are also made in the United States under strict quality assurance standards.
The sticks don’t contain any artificial additives, chemicals, or hormones. They are made of 100% natural beef that your dog will enjoy. The only issue we noticed with this product was the slight odor. But it’s something very minor, so don’t let it deter you from getting Sancho & Lola’s 12” Bully Sticks.
The Sancho & Lola’s 12” Bully Sticks feature all-natural and healthy sticks that are capable of keeping your dog busy for hours. We also loved that this product is very affordable for most pet owners.
- Sancho & Lola’s bully sticks are processed and packaged in the company’s facilities located in Texas and Nebraska to ensure compliance with quality guidelines.
- This canine chew product is devoid of additives, preservatives, and filler ingredients that are typically considered unhealthy for pooches to eat.
- Similarly, the absence of grains and other grain-based ingredients in the Sancho & Lola formula makes these chew sticks ideal for consumption by dogs with grain allergies.
- Sancho & Lola’s 12″ bully sticks are generally available in various size options, ranging from Extra-Thin to Monster, to provide convenient chewing for dogs in different size categories.
- Constant chewing of the Sancho & Lola bully sticks promotes canine dental health by helping to massage a pooch’s gums and scrape tartar away from a pooch’s teeth.
- Contrary to what is advertised by the brand, several customers have reported that the Sancho & Lola bully sticks have a strong, pungent smell.
- Several dogs have reportedly developed diarrhea after eating the Sancho & Lola bully sticks.
#2 Pawstruck 12” Braided Bully Sticks For Dogs
The Pawstruck 12” Braided Bully Sticks are a budget-friendly choice, but they still have great quality. The sticks are actually relatively longer compared to other products on our list. This ensures they are able to last longer. They are also very ideal for larger dogs and are free from any artificial additives. Made using all-natural beef, you won’t have to deal with added hormones or harmful chemicals.
The sticks will be very effective in getting rid of plaque and tartar from your dog’s teeth as they chew. The product also has an incredible shelf life of about 36 months.
These are clearly products that can last, and they are also very digestible for your pooch. You can buy them in a packaging size of 5 sticks.
The Pawstruck 12” Braided Bully Sticks are relatively long, so if you have a large breed dog, they will be perfect for you. These sticks can easily last for a long time without going bad. We also liked that this product is natural.
- Pawstruck’s 12” braided bully sticks are manufactured with a single ingredient – all-natural beef from grass-fed cattle – thereby making them suitable for consumption by pooches with food sensitivities.
- The braided design of the Pawstruck bully sticks provides a texture that is effective at combating plaque and tartar buildup on a pooch’s teeth.
- The absence of artificial ingredients, hormones, and chemicals in this Pawstruck product ensures that the bully sticks are safe and healthy for canine consumption.
- Additionally, the minimal ingredient list of the Pawstruck bully sticks ensures that they can be digested by pooches with little to no complications.
- Pawstruck bully sticks come packed in a clear plastic bag that can also be used for preservation, with the product boasting a shelf-life of up to 36 months.
- Multiple customers have claimed that the Pawstruck bully sticks are considerably thin, and they tend to be chewed up by their pooches pretty quickly.
- The Pawstruck braided bully sticks are considerably more expensive compared to other bully stick products available on the market.
#3 EcoKind Pet Treats Himalayan Gold Yak Dog Chews
- ✓PERFECT TO KEEP YOUR DOG BUSY AND ENJOYING - These chew sticks are healthy, delicious premium organic chews that...
- ✓NATURAL INGREDIENTS –The chew sticks' source is Nepal; they are made in and imported directly from Nepal. The chew...
- ✓EXCLUSIVE CHEWS FROM ANCIENT RECIPE - These are ‘A’ grade Yak chews sourced from the Himalayas that sink into...
These EcoKind Pet Treats Himalayan Gold Yak Dog Chews are designed to keep your dog happy and entertained for hours. The chews are made using four important ingredients, including cow and yak milk, as well as salt and lime. They are also odorless and highly nutritious.
The EcoKind Pet Treats Himalayan Gold Yak Dog Chews are easily digestible and can last your dog for a long time. In fact, the chews can last up to five times longer than traditional rawhide dog chews. The milk used in the formulation is also free of lactose. You can be sure the product will be tasty and gentle on your pooch’s stomach.
The EcoKind Pet Treats Himalayan Gold Yak Dog Chews are natural. They are made using healthy natural ingredients, and we like that the chews are easily digestible for your dog.
- The milk-based formulation of EcoKind’s Gold Yak dog chews is devoid of gluten and lactose, thereby ensuring that it can be comfortably digested by pooches with sensitive stomachs.
- This Gold Yak dog chews product from EcoKind is available in various bag sizes, ranging from 1-lb to 5-lb bags, to enable customers to make purchases based on their budgets and dogs’ chewing habits.
- EcoKind dog chews are mostly odorless and can be chewed by a pooch without contaminating the air around the home.
- The EcoKind Gold Yak chews come with a 100% money-back guarantee that provides insurance for when a customer receives defective products, or a pooch refuses to eat the sticks.
- The long-lasting nature of the EcoKind chews helps to keep dogs busy for considerable periods and prevent the development of destructive chewing habits.
- These EcoKind chews tend to flake and produce small shards that pose a choking hazard to dogs.
- Several customers have commented that the EcoKind Gold Yak chews were too hard for their small to medium-sized pooches to conveniently chew.
#4 Canine Naturals Beef Chews – 5-Inch Stick
- 100% RAWHIDE FREE - Keep your dog healthy and safe with beef chew sticks that are 100% rawhide and collagen free. Your...
- EASY DIGESTION - Reward your pet with highly digestible limited ingredient chews. Independent lab tests show 400% faster...
- POULTRY FREE RECIPE – Ideal for dogs with ingredient intolerances, these single protein chews are great alternatives...
Canine Naturals’ Beef Chew product is a long-lasting treat that is perfect for satisfying your dog’s chewing needs. Made with real beef, this chew is high in protein and has a savory flavor that dogs love. It is also free of artificial preservatives and additives, making it a healthy and natural choice for your furry friend.
Whether you have a puppy with a lot of energy or an adult dog that needs a mental and physical challenge, Canine Naturals Beef Chew is a great option. Its durable texture will keep your dog occupied for hours on end, helping to prevent boredom and destructive behavior. Plus, consistent chewing of the sticks helps to clean your dog’s teeth and promote healthy gums.
Overall, Canine Naturals Beef Chew is a top pick for any dog owner looking for a high-quality, all-natural chew that will keep their pooch happy and healthy.
- The limited ingredient formulation of the Canine Naturals beef chews make them suitable for consumption by pooches with food sensitivities.
- The use of real, natural beef rawhide to produce the Canine Naturals chews ensures that they are healthy and safe for dogs to eat.
- The absence of gluten in this Canine Naturals recipe ensures that most dogs can digest the beef chews without facing issues.
- The 5-inch Canine Naturals beef chews are produced for and make an effective chew treat for small-sized pooches that weigh up to 20 lbs.
- The Canine Naturals beef chews are manufactured in a U.S.-based production facility to ensure compliance with safety and quality guidelines.
- Some customers claim to have received Canine Naturals beef chews that were stale and too hard for their pooches to chew on.
- Several dogs have reportedly shown little or no interest in eating this beef chews product from Canine Naturals.
#5 REDBARN 7-Inch Braided Bully Sticks
- 100% Digestible
- Appeals To All Breeds And Life Stages
- Single Ingredient, All-Beef Chew
You can satisfy your dog’s eagerness to chew with these long-lasting chews. The REDBARN 7-Inch Braided Bully Sticks are natural and won’t have any harmful additives in their formulation. The chews are made using natural beef muscle from free-range cattle that’s fed with natural grass. These cows don’t get injected with steroids or hormones. In essence, you can be sure you are getting a high-quality and natural product for your dog.
The beef used to make the REDBARN 7-Inch Braided Bully Sticks is drawn from free-range cattle that only feed on grass. This makes the chews safe and natural for your dog. We also loved that the product has a lot of flavor too.
- The braided design of REDBARN’s bully sticks helps to promote canine dental health by gently getting rid of plaque and tartar buildup on a pooch’s teeth.
- The REDBARN bully sticks are prepared by slow roasting in natural meat juices to produce a flavor that is appealing to pooches and entice them to chew.
- This product is manufactured without adding artificial flavors, preservatives or colors, making it healthy for canine consumption.
- The REDBARN braided bully sticks are available in a variety of shapes and sizes to cater to the different pooch sizes and chewing habits.
- The beef materials used in producing these bully sticks are obtained from grass-fed, free-range cattle, thereby ensuring the quality and safety of the sticks for canine consumption.
- There is no provision for customers to return the REDBARN bully sticks in the event that they receive bad or spoilt products.
- Several customers have left reports about its bully sticks being too thin to withstand their dogs’ chewing for a considerable period
#6 Himal Dog Treat Natural Dog Chew
The Himal Dog Treat Natural Dog Chews are protein-rich, all-natural, safe chews that are available in a wide variety of sizes. The chews are made using cow and yak milk as well as lime juice and salt. They are designed for dogs that weigh under 35 lbs.
All ingredients used in this product are natural, and they will go a long way in adding more value to your pooch’s diet. The Himal Dog Treat Natural Dog Chews are also a great appetizer for dogs.
The Himal Dog Treat Natural Dog Chew is a natural product that doesn’t have any preservatives. This is quite a big plus for many dog owners. We also enjoyed the fact that this product is rich in protein which is quite essential for your pooch’s diet.
- Himal’s natural dog chews are produced with just four ingredients, thereby making them ideal treats for pooches with a history of food sensitivities.
- Constant chewing on the Himal dog treats helps to promote canine dental health by eliminating plaque and tartar buildup that is usually responsible for bad breath and teeth decay.
- Several customers have praised the durability and long-lasting nature of the Himal dog chews, despite their canine buddies’ best attempts at breaking down the treats.
- The Himal dog chews are hand-crafted in small batches to ensure a higher level of compliance with safety and quality guidelines.
- Himal’s natural dog chews come in various size options and are suitable for consumption by pooches of different sizes and various life stages.
- The Himal dog chews tend to break easily and, subsequently, produce sharp edges that can injure a pooch’s gums and the insides of its mouth.
- Multiple customers have commented that the texture of the Himal treats was too hard for their dogs to chew on without risking tooth breakage.
#7 Jack & Pup 6-Inch Premium Grade Odor Free Bully Sticks Dog Treats
- Top Quality & Healthy – Jack & Pup Premium Grade Jumbo-Thick Bully sticks are sourced from grass fed, free range...
- 100% Digestible & Safe – Guaranteed to be fully digestible and guaranteed not to cause any side-effects. Jack&Pup...
- Jumbo Thick Size & Long Lasting – Each Bully Stick is hand selected and sorted to ensure its’ consistent thickness....
The Jack & Pup 6-Inch Premium Grade Odor Free Bully Sticks are made from USDA-approved beef for enhanced quality. Although the brand is a little expensive compared to the other options in our list, it’s absolutely worth every penny. The chews don’t have any added antibiotics or hormones. They are healthy and safe chews that your dog will love.
The sticks are also quite bulky and are all hand selected to ensure consistency in size and texture. The only downside to this product is the fact that it has some odor. Since the chews are not treated with any chemicals, it’s not uncommon for them to have a little smell. But this is something that every pet owner can live with.
It’s clear that the manufacturers of this product have gone to extra lengths to deliver excellent quality. The Jack & Pup 6-Inch Premium Grade Odor Free Bully Sticks are made using FDA-approved beef and don’t have any added hormones or preservatives.
- The firm texture of the Jack & Pup bully sticks, when constantly chewed on, is effective at keeping a dog’s teeth clean by getting rid of plaque and tartar buildup.
- The grass-fed, free-range cattle used to produce these canine chews are raised without artificial hormones and antibiotics, thereby ensuring that they are safe for consumption by dogs.
- Jack & Pup’s dog chews are prepared via a multi-step process that locks in the natural beef flavor of the bully sticks, thereby ensuring that they are appealing to dogs.
- The inclusion of glucosamine and chondroitin in these canine chews provides vital nutrients that are needed for the formation and maintenance of healthy joints in pooches.
- Jack & Pup’s bully sticks for dogs are handpicked, inspected, and manufactured in a USDA-approved facility located in the United States to ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Several customers have expressed dissatisfaction about the thickness of the Jack & Pup bulling sticks, with claims that their canine buddies were able to chew through these sticks within a short period.
- There have also been multiple reports about the Jack & Pup bully sticks coming with an overwhelming and unpleasant smell.
#8 Purina Busy Real Beef Hide Dog Chews
- One (1) 10-Count Pouch - Purina Busy Rawhide Small/Medium Breed Dog Bones, Chewnola With Oats & Brown Rice
- Available in a 2-count 4 oz. pouch or 10-count 20 oz. pouch. Long-lasting 3-layer chew helps clean teeth
- Made with wholesome oats and brown rice for tasty goodness. Center layer features real beefhide that offers a flavor...
The Purina Busy Real Beef hide Dog Chew is the perfect treat that will keep your pooch excited and occupied. The chews are perfect for medium-sized adult dogs.
They are also quite savory, and the mix of flavors will be very enjoyable for any dog. The treats come with the real beef hide on the exterior as well as a savory softer interior. The dog will need to chew through the hide before they get to the juice in the middle, and this ensures the treats last for a long time. They are also fully natural and don’t have any artificial coloring or flavoring.
The biggest selling point for the Purina Busy Real Beef Hide Dog Chews is the fact that they are natural products that come with a savory taste. We also liked that they lasted longer compared to other options in the market.
- The Purina Busy Real dog chews feature a unique triple-layered design that simulates a pooch to either lick, chew, or simply savor the treat.
- The real beef hide used to manufacture the Purina Busy chews are obtained from healthy, farm-raised cattle, thereby ensuring the chews’ safety for canine consumption.
- The beef hide contained in the center layer of this canine chew product provides a flavor that is sure to keep a pooch invested in munching on the chew.
- The rough texture provided by the oat and brown rice outer layer of this Purina product helps to get rid of dirt and keep a pooch’s teeth clean when constantly gnawed on.
- Customers can purchase either of the various size and quantity options of the Purina Busy beef hide chews to cater to their dog’s individual chewing habits.
- The Purina Busy chews are sticky and messy, with small bits of the product usually getting caught on a pooch’s fur while chewing on the treat.
- Despite being produced for small to medium-sized dogs, several customers have commented that the Purina Busy chews were too big for their small pooches to chew safely without choking.
#9 AFreschi Turkey Tendon For Dogs
- 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐈𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 : All natural dog...
- 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲: Delicious, high-protein, low-fat gourmet dog chew...
- 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 & 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 :...
The AFreschi Turkey Tendon for dogs is a superior quality dog chew that delivers a great variety of natural ingredients. The product is made using 100% pure turkey tendon and has no added chemicals, artificial flavors, or hormones. The chews are nutritious and delicious. They are high in protein and low in fat. The product is slowly roasted to ensure the flavors are not lost.
The AFreschi Turkey Tendon is also easy to digest. The turkey tendon used to make this product is tough enough to keep the pooch chewing for a long time. It also has many positive impacts on the dog’s dental hygiene. If you are looking for a product that delivers that extra level of quality and nutritional value, then the AFreschi Turkey Tendon is perfect.
What we loved the most about the AFreschi Turkey Tendon was the superior quality. This product features mostly natural ingredients instead of common artificial ingredients like preservatives and steroids. It’s very digestible and comes packed with great nutrients for your dog.
- The AFreschi canine chew product is prepared via a slow roasting process that ensures the retention of the natural flavor and makes the treat palatable for pooches.
- Consistent chewing on the rough texture of the AFreschi tendon treats helps strengthen a pooch’s gums and also keeps the dog’s teeth clean in the process.
- AFreschi’s turkey tendon for dogs is produced without preservatives, antibiotics, artificial flavors or coloring, steroids, hormones, and a host of other ingredients that are typically considered to be unsafe for canine consumption.
- The AFreschi canine chew features multiple strands of turkey tendon that are braided together to ensure that pooches can munch on the treats for a longer period.
- The high-protein and low-fat content of the AFreschi turkey tendon makes it an ideal treat for weight management in pooches.
- Multiple customers have commented that the AFreschi turkey tendon didn’t last long under aggressive chewing from their pooches.
- There have been several reports of dogs easily swallowing and, subsequently, choking on whole pieces of this canine chew product.
#10 Natural Farm Odor-Free Braided Bully Sticks – Safest Long-Lasting Pizzle Chews
- YOUR DOG’S SAFETY FIRST! Your furry friend deserves the very best. that’s why we make our own treats. It starts with...
- NO HORMONES, NO ADDITIVES: For real! We only source from 100% Brazilian beef. There the cattle are guaranteed free-range...
- DENTAL CARE: Like beef tendon or pig ears, our bully sticks also help stimulate jaw muscles when chewing and help remove...
The Natural Farm Odor-Free braided bully sticks are an equally great choice for dogs that love to chew. These bully sticks are made from 100% natural beef obtained from grass-fed cattle and are braided together to create a longer-lasting treat. They are also completely odor-free, making them a more pleasant option for both you and your furry friend.
Not only do these Natural Farm bully sticks provide your dog with a satisfying chewing experience, but they also help to clean your dog’s teeth and promote healthy gums. The braided design of these bully sticks also makes them a bit more challenging for your dog to chew, which means they will keep your dog entertained for longer periods of time.
Overall, Natural Farm Odor-Free braided bully sticks are a top pick for dog owners looking for a natural, long-lasting chew that is both healthy and enjoyable for their pooch.
- The Natural Farm bully sticks are prepared by a slow-baking process that ensures the retention of nutrients that are beneficial to the pooches munching on the chews.
- Consistent chewing of the Natural Farm bully sticks helps to stimulate and strengthen the dog’s jaw muscles, as well as to remove harmful plaque and tartar buildup on a pooch’s teeth.
- These bully sticks from Natural Farm are rich in amino acids and proteins; this, coupled with low-fat content, promotes the development of lean muscle mass in dogs.
- Natural Farm bully sticks are produced from a single ingredient – 100% natural Brazilian beef pickle – to ensure that they are healthy and safe for dogs to eat.
- The Natural Farm bully sticks are mostly odor-free, thereby ensuring that they can be comfortably chewed indoors without polluting the atmosphere of the home.
- Several customers have reportedly received Natural Farm bully sticks that arrived stale and dried out and, hence, unfit for consumption by their dogs.
- There are doubts over this product’s quality control, as several customers have commented on the inconsistency of the sizes of the bully sticks they received.
#11 Nature Gnaws Braided Bully Sticks – Long Lasting Dog Chew Treats For Small And Medium Breeds
- 1. SINGLE INGREDIENT DOG CHEWS - Made with only 100% natural premium quality Beef Bully Sticks.
- 2. RAWHIDE FREE TREATS – Best alternative to chemically made rawhide bones or manufactured dental sticks.
- 3. SUPPORTS DENTAL HEALTH – Chewing helps reduce plaque and tartar for cleaner teeth and fresher breath.
Nature Gnaws braided bully sticks are a top pick for any dog owner looking for a natural, long-lasting chew that is both delicious and good for their dog’s dental health. These bully sticks are made from 100% grass-fed beef, making them a tasty and nutritious treat for your furry friend.
In addition to providing your dog with a satisfying chewing experience, Nature Gnaws’ braided bully sticks help to clean your dog’s teeth and promote healthy gums.
One of the standout features of these bully sticks is that they are completely free of artificial preservatives, additives, and chemicals. This makes them a safe and healthy choice for your dog, as you won’t have to worry about any unwanted ingredients entering your dog’s body.
In terms of size, these bully sticks are available in a variety of lengths to suit dogs of all sizes. They are also made from a single ingredient, making them suitable for dogs with sensitivities or food allergies. Overall, Nature Gnaws braided bully sticks are a high-quality, all-natural treat that is perfect for dogs that love to chew.
- The braided design of the Natural Gnaws bully sticks creates a longer-lasting chew that keeps a dog occupied for hours on end, thereby helping to curb boredom and destructive behavior.
- The single-ingredient formulation of this canine chew product from Natural Gnaws makes it an ideal treat for a dog suffering from food sensitivities or allergies.
- The Natural Gnaws bully sticks are completely free of artificial preservatives, additives, and chemicals, thus making them a safe and healthy choice for dogs.
- The human-grade food testing processes employed in the production of these bully sticks ensure that they are safe for canine consumption.
- The chewy, thick texture and the braided design of the Natural Gnaws bully sticks help to clean a dog’s teeth and promote the development of strong, healthy gums.
- Some dogs may not be interested in the flavor of the Natural Gnaws bully sticks, despite the fact that they are produced from grass-fed beef.
- Several customers have also reported that its bully sticks have a strong and unpleasant smell, despite the fact that the product is marketed as odor-free.
Long-Lasting Dog Chews Buyer’s Guide
As we have already shown you in our list above, dog chews are available in a huge variety. Knowing what to choose can be hard but don’t worry. We have prepared a short guide that will help you.
Here are a few things to keep in mind before buying dog chews:
Dogs of different sizes will have different chewing habits. Remember that chews are not dog food and will need to be chewed for some time. Traditionally, smaller and younger dogs prefer softer chews, while large ones tend to prefer harder options.
Dog chewing habits can be categorized into three main categories. First, we have the “inhalers” or “gulpers.” These are dogs that bite off large chunks of food and swallow them fast. We also have the “destroyers,” which are generally dogs that will literally destroy anything they put their mouth on.
Lastly, some dogs can be categorized as “nibblers.” They are usually gentle on the food they chew and will play with it before they eat. Destroyers and gulpers will need harder, more durable chews, while nibblers can get softer options.
The size of the dog will also greatly impact the kind of chews you go for. For instance, if you decide to buy chews smaller than your dog, it’s very likely that the pet will swallow them directly without even chewing. Bigger chews, on the other hand, may be left there untouched. In that case, you need to get the right size for the best results.
Chews, as we have already noted above, are not meant to act as dog food. They are served occasionally and are meant to last long. Products that have a longer shelf life should come in handy. Make sure you also read the storage requirements of every product before you use it.
Dog chews can sometimes be referred to as “functional treats” because they play a number of roles. For instance, some chews are categorized as “dental chews” simply because they feature ingredients that are designed to clean up the dog’s teeth of any tartar and plaque.
There are also products known as “calming chews.” They are designed to ease dog anxiety. However, a big majority of chews in the market will always have positive benefits on your pet’s dental hygiene.
Each dog has unique needs, and you will need to pick chews that serve those needs in the best way possible. Hardness and softness are two of the most important features you should always look out for. Try to also pay attention to the flavor of each product.
Although dog chews are designed to improve your dog’s dental hygiene, this doesn’t mean that they can’t be a tasty treat for your pooch. The longevity of the chews is also extremely important. You want products that can last for a long time.
A majority of dog chews in the market right now are made using beef, chicken, soy, and wheat. Although these ingredients are quite healthy, they may also have some allergic effects on dogs. Some chews may contain other additional ingredients in their formulation that may lead to allergies. In that case, it’s important to read the list of ingredients in all products before you buy just to be sure it will not have any allergic effects on your pooch.
Why Do The Chewing Habits Of Your Dog Matter?
Some dogs may have a very strong chewing drive than others. They will chew on anything as hard as they can, and this happens pretty much for the whole of their lives. You will also notice that some dogs will only chew specific things. Some dogs may chew vigorously at first and get bored after a while. All these factors are quite important, and you will need to consider them before you buy dog chews.
For instance, if your pooch is an aggressive chewer, you may want to go for more durable options that have a tougher texture. Also, don’t forget to pay attention to the pooch’s dental health. If the teeth haven’t been cared for well, they might be too weak to chew tougher treats. You can start your pooch off with something softer before the teeth become stronger.
There are a number of high-quality dog chews on the market right now. Although each brand is unique, our top pick comes highly recommended.
This product is 100% natural. It doesn’t have any artificial flavors, colors, or additives. This makes it safe for your pooch. The sticks are available in a wide variety of sizes to cater to different dog sizes. You will also love the fact that the chews last for a long time and are quite affordable too.